The Value of Advice
February 2 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm CST
Few people have the time or desire to develop the deep level of knowledge required to effectively manage their own personal and household finances. Having a relationship with a trusted advisor can help you better understand the complexities of your financial life and make more measured and thoughtful decisions. But is it really worth it? Join Savant financial advisors Jake Loescher and Sarah McGinniss to learn about an industry-measured standard to quantify the true value of a hiring a financial advisor.
This webinar will discuss:
- The landscape of financial service professionals
- Why shouldn’t I just manage my own finances?
- How can you calculate the value of an advisor?
- Behavioral and qualitative aspects of advice
- Proprietary Savant tool to quantify current cost of advice and a second opinion
Can’t attend? Register anyway, and a link to the recording will be sent to all who register.