- This event has passed.
Retirement in the New Year Webinar
January 14 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CST
Thinking about retiring in 2021? A new year offers a fresh beginning to think about your retirement and the possibilities. It can feel exciting and overwhelming at the same time and you may have a lot of questions.
Join financial advisors Jakob Loescher and Jeff Lewis for a live webinar where they will help ease your mind by answering questions. This will help you feel more confident as you get closer to retirement and all the possibilities the new year brings.
The webinar will cover questions such as:
- Should I retire now given the economic conditions?
- Can I afford to retire while supporting aging parents or helping children with college?
- How will I create a “paycheck” in retirement and how exactly does it work?
- Do I need to bridge the gap between claiming Social Security benefits and relying on personal savings?
- If retiring prior to age 65, how can I bridge the gap between my employer’s health insurance and Medicare?
- Why is it important for my advisor to know my goals and personal values?
This event has passed.